To add an addendum to an IntraOp Anesthesia Record, do the following in the Patient List:
- In the Patient List, find the discharged (completed) case to add an addendum to:
- Find it in the list of cases by scanning the list for a selected day
- Find it by searching for the patient's Last Name or MRN
- Select the patient record and select the IntraOp toolbar button
- Above the print-out preview, select "Add Addendum" (iPadOS) or "Addendums" (Windows)
- In the Addendum dialog, enter the Addendum text and select "Add"
- Enter additional addendums if desired
- To remove an addendum note, select the individual note and then select "Delete" below the list
- When completed with addendums, select "Save" (iPadOS) or "OK" (Windows)
The printout preview of the IntraOp record will appear with the added addendum information.