When an anesthesia record is completed for a case, it will be "locked" in Anesthesia Touch, preventing any updates or edits. Anesthesia providers can create an Addendum for any case if there are additional notes needed.
If a case is locked, it can be unlocked from WebAdmin, by an appropriate user from a web browser. To do this, do the following:
- In a browser, navigate to your site's landing page, such as site.plexus.cloud
- On the landing page, select "Admin" and login with your username and password
- In the WebAdmin sidebar, select "Documents"
- In the documents list's controls, select the appropriate Day of Surgery (DOS) and select "Go"
- Find the case and, on the far right of the row, select the checkbox to unlock the case
- At the top of the table listing cases, select "Save"
A case can also be un-locked, by unchecking a previously locked case and saving the change.
When a case is locked may vary by site configuration. Cases may be locked when a provider indicates a document is signed and completed, or may be locked after the completion and a period of time or overnight (a grace period).