Anesthesia Touch's Print Service allows the Anesthesia Touch application to send records to your local printer securely and to print the anesthesia schedule. Below are instructions for installing the print service on your local server.
- In a browser, go to build.qa.plexusis.com and select the “Print Service”
- In the PrintServiceDeployment screen, select “Install”
- Follow the prompts in the installer to run the software
- A Print Service Deployment dialog will open
- In the Domain field, enter the domain for your site
- Select “Install.” The Print Service Deployment will apply green checkmarks as components are installed
- If the Virtual Print Driver for the Anesthesia Schedule doesn’t print, select the “Virtual Print Driver” tab to install and configure the driver
Once this setup is complete, please contact Plexus Support to verify the certificate installation.
Article is closed for comments.