If Anesthesia Touch is used for user management, users can change their own password in WebAdmin. However, if the site uses single sign on with practice or hospital systems (the same username and password is used for the EMR and other systems), the user password cannot be updated in Anesthesia Touch.
If Anesthesia Touch does manage the user passwords, users can change their password by doing the following:
- In a browser, navigate to the site's landing page, such as site.plexus.cloud
- On the landing page, select "Admin" and login
- In the WebAdmin sidebar, select "Change Password"
- In the dialog that opens, enter the current password, new password, and then confirm the new password
- Select Save and then logout
If a user has forgotten their password, they must ask an administrator to reset the password.