If Anesthesia Touch is used for user management, administrators can reset user passwords if a user has forgotten their password. However, if the site uses single sign on with practice or hospital systems (the same username and password is used for the EMR and other systems), the user password cannot be reset in Anesthesia Touch.
If Anesthesia Touch does manage passwords, an administrator can reset another user's password by do the following:
- In a browser, navigate to your site's landing page, such as site.plexus.cloud
- On the landing page, select "Admin" and login with your username and password
- In the WebAdmin sidebar, select "Users"
- In the list of users, find the affected user (you may search to narrow the list)
- On the user's row, select the keychain icon on the far right
- Enter a new password
- A random password can be generated using "Generate"
- Select "Save" and then logout