Anesthesia Touch is an enterprise application that is directly downloaded from your instance’s website. To install, you will need to use Safari to access your hospital’s Plexus site and you will need to trust the Plexus Management Group certificate.
To install Anesthesia Touch, begin by opening Safari on your iPad and then do the following:
- In Safari, navigate to your site’s URL, for example, https://[yoursite].plexus.cloud
- On your site’s landing page, select the “Touch” tile
- If you do not see the "Touch" tile or you download the windows installer, in the location bar select the "AA" icon and select "Request Mobile Site' from the dropdown
- Safari will ask if you want to install Anesthesia Touch. In the dialog, select “Install”
- After installation is complete, return to the iPad’s Home screen and find and open the “Settings” app
- In the Settings app, navigate to General > Device Management > Plexus Management Group, Inc.
- In the Plexus Management Group dialog, select “Trust “Plexus Management Group, Inc.”
- Settings will ask you to confirm. In the dialog, select “Trust”
- Return to the iPad’s Home screen and select the Anesthesia Touch app icon
- Anesthesia Touch will request you enter your sites’ URL, i.e. [yoursite].plexus.cloud. In
the dialog, type the URL and select “Ok”
After saving, you can now login to your site’s configuration of Anesthesia Touch with your username and password. (In the bottom right of the Anesthesia Touch screen, select “login.”).