For reports, interfaces, and quality submission, it is often necessary to have the Surgeon's information–such as NPI–in Anesthesia Touch. To review this information, update it, or enter it for the first time, do the following:
- Log into your site's Anesthesia Touch Web Admin
- In the admin’s sidebar, select “Surgeons”
- For any user in the list of user screens, select the pencil “Edit” icon
- In the dialog that opens, enter key information, such as email address or NPI
- After entering, updating, or changing any fields, select “Save” (use "Cancel" to close the dialog without making changes)
You can proceed to other users to update their information. When complete, select “Logout” in the upper right of WebAdmin's screen.