If you create a new preop for the same patient, some data elements are carried forward. Preop is designed to have some components shared, for example, the medications, allergies and previous surgeries, those are automatically carried forward when a new preop is created. The logic is that some of the data elements in Preop is patient related and some are Visit related, the patient related data elements will be carried forward.
Articles in this section
- How to Migrate a Patient
- How to install Anesthesia Touch on Windows
- Removing Duplicate Medication Entries
- Selecting patient using a barcode
- How to delete case data
- PreOp: Will the Patient related data populate in Preop for Returning Patients?
- What is the first thing I should check if I have a wireless connectivity issue?
- Is automatic MRN numbering available in Anesthesia Touch?
- How do I add an Addendum to my Intraop Record?