If you create a new preop for the same patient, some data elements are carried forward. Preop is designed to have some components shared, for example, the medications, allergies and previous surgeries, those are automatically carried forward when a new preop is created. The logic is that some of the data elements in Preop is patient related and some are Visit related, the patient related data elements will be carried forward.
Articles in this section
- PreOp: Will the Patient related data populate in Preop for Returning Patients?
- Recently added Preop information is not printing on Preop form.
- What is the first thing I should check if I have a wireless connectivity issue?
- Is automatic MRN numbering available in Anesthesia Touch?
- Vitals are streaming over to Anesthesia Touch, but patient isn't in the room yet
- How to update a doctor/user's record Sign-Off name in Anesthesia Touch
- Tracking board not showing today's cases
- Printing 1 minute intervals from Web admin
- Create new record for same MRN, DOS and Account Number
- Vitals won't load on iPad after updating to iOS 9