No, current functionality in Anesthesia Touch does not support automatic MRN numbering.
Articles in this section
- PreOp: Will the Patient related data populate in Preop for Returning Patients?
- Recently added Preop information is not printing on Preop form.
- What is the first thing I should check if I have a wireless connectivity issue?
- Is automatic MRN numbering available in Anesthesia Touch?
- Vitals are streaming over to Anesthesia Touch, but patient isn't in the room yet
- How to update a doctor/user's record Sign-Off name in Anesthesia Touch
- Tracking board not showing today's cases
- Printing 1 minute intervals from Web admin
- Create new record for same MRN, DOS and Account Number
- Vitals won't load on iPad after updating to iOS 9