The following directions explain how to copy charted entries from a record to another record. This procedure walks through migrating the charted information to the correct patient as well as deleting the source patient record. Please make sure the case or cases are unlocked prior to migrating.
- Open the IntraOp Record for the case that was improperly documented
- From the IntraOp toolbar, select “Others”
- Select “Admin – Migrate Patient”
- From the patient list that appears, select the correct patient (entries will be copied to that record)
- Select the “Switch” option in the top right corner
- Verify all information has transferred over to correct case before the next step
Please verify all information has transferred over to correct case before continuing to delete the original record:
- Open the incorrect case's IntraOp record
- While viewing the incorrect case, select the toolbar's “Others”
- In the dropdown, select “Admin – Delete Case” to remove the incorrect case
Deleting the incorrect case will only delete the entries created in Anesthesia Touch; it will not delete the patient or the scheduled appointment.
After deleting the incorrect record, that patient can be used to chart a new case. The information migrated to the correct patient can now be used to continue charting for that case.