Installing the Anesthesia Print Service
Installing the Anesthesia Print Service The Anesthesia Print Service allows the Anesthesia Touch application to send data to your local printer securely and print the anesthesia schedule. Below are instructions for installing the print service on your local server.
1. Download the Print Service Deployment program from build.qa.plexusis.com
2. Follow the prompts on the installer
3. A Print Service Deployment Window will pop up.
4. Click “Install"
5. All the components will automatically install. If the Virtual Print Driver for the Anesthesia Schedule doesn’t print, Click the “Virtual Print Driver” tab to Install and Configure the Virtual Print Driver.
6. Once this setup is complete, please contact Plexus Support to verify the certificate installation.
7. Setup Complete.