If a patient was seen previously in Anesthesia Touch, Anesthesia Touch will be able to import some demographic data (even if the patient did not have a scheduled appointment).
To do this, from the Patient List, do the following:
- At the top of the patient list, select <New Patient>
- Select Documents in the toolbar and from the menu select New > Anesthesia PreOp Evaluation
- In the Demographics dialog, enter the MRN of the patient you want to use (hit return or select the next field to populate the remaining information)
- Select Save
When the PreOp form opens, additional data can be imported from prior PreOps. To view prior dates of service when PreOps were completed in Anesthesia Touch, do the following:
- In the PreOp document's toolbar (bottom), select Import
- From the Import menu, select the date for the desired visit
Anesthesia Touch will populate history from the selected PreOp. The current PreOp can be charted and updated as normal (including importing other data as configured).